We were awarded a Platinum status by Guidestar for financial transparency and credible reporting. Efficient use of every financial contribution or product donation we receive has been our financial goal since inception in 2012.
- $40 Provides a hot meal/snack for one day of after-school enrichment programming in 2018
- $60 Provides snacks and refreshments for a weekend community event for children for two days or the cost of acquiring two winter coats for children in need
- $75 provides needed supplies for a learning center for one month of 2018 programming
- $100 provides one meal for after-school enrichment for a month of 2018 programming or the cost of purchasing and shipping approximately 20 children’s chapter books
- $250 provides a child scholarship for up to six weeks in our upcoming 2018 Summer Literacy & Enrichment camp program
- $250 provides for the cost of a meal and refreshments for typical community event for 50 – 60 people
- $350 provides a needy child with a comfortable bed, mattress and bed frame, including bedding
- $600 covers one-fifth of the operating costs of our 15 seater LHCC passenger van for one year
- $1,000 provides a significant contribution to a new video that tells the stories of the children and families we are helping
- We have an Amazon Wish List of items needed for our year-round after-school program
A donation of any amount makes a big difference. We appreciate your kind support!
Kindly consider a tax deductible contribution to our 2018 operating costs, by mailing a check to Learning Help Centers of Charlotte, P. O. Box 471534, Charlotte, NC, 28247 or making an online donation (right ribbon).
We are current with our 2016 IRS filing as a 501 c 3 non-profit entity. Our 2016 Form 990 and Appendix A were filed in April 2017 and are available upon request at email.
A copy of our 501 c 3 Tax Exemption Certificate, issued July 2012, is available upon request to prospective donors and sponsors at email.