We were awarded a Platinum status by Guidestar for financial transparency and credible reporting. Efficient use of every financial contribution or product donation we receive has been our financial goal since our inception in 2012.
Here is how your financial and tangible support helps those we serve:
- Refer to our homepage for volunteer help with food donations
- Home-bound students on account of the stay-at-home order are in need of games, puzzles, and educational materials, as most do not have Chromebooks and internet
- $25 per month provides a hot meal/snack for one day of after-school enrichment programming during the 2021/2 school year
- $50 per month provides supplies for a learning center for one month of 2021/2 programming
- $75 per month provides one meal for after-school enrichment of 2021/2 programming
- $100 per month Fan’s the Flame by providing a child scholarship for one month of LHCC programs
- A gift of $200 scholarship allows us to train a parent for 8 weeks and secure a ServeSafe food handler certification, so that adults can find employment and use our Kinship Kitchen to provide hot meals for our LHCC families
- Your annual gift $250 provides for the cost of a meal and refreshments for typical community event for 50 – 60 people
- A gift of $1,000 provides an annual scholarship to one child to participate in our year round programs including two weeks of summer enrichment camp.
Would you prayerfully consider a Planned Gift to LHCC? The gift that keeps on giving … well after it is provided. Please kindly email us for details
We have an Amazon Wish List of items needed for our year-round after-school program
A donation of any amount makes a big difference. We appreciate your kind support!
Kindly consider a tax-deductible contribution to our 2018 operating costs, by mailing a check to Learning Help Centers of Charlotte, P. O. Box 471534, Charlotte, NC, 28247 or making an online donation (right ribbon).
We are current with our 2017 IRS filing as a 501 c 3 non-profit entity. Our 2017 Form 990EZ was filed in May 2018 and is available upon request at email.
A copy of our 501 c 3 Tax Exemption Certificate, issued July 2012, is available upon request to prospective donors and sponsors at email.