Learning Help Centers of Charlotte is a publicly-funded, non-profit organization that exists to serve low-income communities in inner city Charlotte through program services that build happy, healthy communities. Our work in Charlotte is primarily funded by friends, foundations and corporations who share our vision, to break generational poverty and provide upward mobility opportunities to every child, without bias or discrimination. We receive no funding from the United Way or through federal or state grants.
Below are the options for making a donation.
- Mail at check to LHCC P O Box 471534 Charlotte NC 28247
- Make a secure on-line credit card donation through Paypal (right ribbon)
- We have additional choices for donations in the form of books and supplies needed to support our year-round programs
- We have an Amazon shopping wish list of school supplies.
- In addition, your private purchase through Amazon Smile ensures a 0.5% contribution to LHCC
- First Book National Book is providing books at no cost for a limited time. Your $40 contribution towards shipping costs will enable us to receive about $50 in new children’s books at no cost
We are current with our 2017 IRS filing as a 501 c 3 non-profit entity. Our 2016 Form 990 and Appendix A were filed in April 2017 and are available upon request to prospective donors at email@example.com.
A copy of our 501 c 3 Tax Exemption or Determination Certificate, issued in July 2012, is available upon request to prospective donors and sponsors at firstname.lastname@example.org.