We serve workforce communities, residents and children by offering programs right where they live, and that create healthy, happy communities.
- To break generational poverty among low income apartment residents
- To expose children to a safe, relational environment where they can simply be themselves and have fun
- To prevent and minimize school drop-out rates
- To expose youth to positive role models and sound character development
- To teach youth and adults the importance of physical activity and healthy nutrition
- To educate adults on living a healthy lifestyle
- To develop collaborative partners with others who offer greater capacity and capabilities
- To be intentional with our good deeds, leading to goodwill and good news
In partnership with like-minded non-profits and residents who live in the communities in which we serve, Learning Help Centers of Charlotte advocates for, invests in and mobilizes resources to benefit vulnerable, oppressed children and their families.