We were awarded a GOLD status by Guidestar in 2014 to 2016 and again in 2017 for financial transparency and credible reporting. Efficient use of every financial contribution or product donation we receive has been our financial goal since inception in 2012.
- $25 Provides a hot meal/snack for one day of after-school enrichment programming in 2017
- $50 Provides snacks and refreshments for a weekend community event for children for two days or the cost of acquiring two winter coats for children in need
- $75 Provides needed supplies for a learning center for one month of 2017 programming
- $100 Provides one meal for after-school enrichment for a month of 2017 programming or the cost of purchasing and shipping approximately 20 children’s chapter books
- $220 Provides a child scholarship for up to six weeks in our upcoming 2017 Summer Literacy & Enrichment camp program
- $250 provides for the cost of a meal and refreshments for typical community event for 50 – 60 people
- $330 Provides a needy child with a comfortable bed, mattress and bed frame, including bedding
- $500 Covers one-fifth of the operating costs of our 15 seater LHCC passenger van for one year
- We have an Amazon Wish List of items needed for our year-round after-school program
A donation of any amount makes a big difference. We appreciate your support!
Kindly consider a tax deductible contribution to our 2017 operating costs, by mailing a check to Learning Help Centers of Charlotte, P. O. Box 471534, Charlotte, NC, 28247 or making an online donation (right ribbon).
We are current with our 2016 IRS filing as a 501 c 3 non-profit entity.
Our 2016 Form 990 and Appendix A were filed in April 2017 and are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of our 501 c 3 Tax Exemption Certificate issued July 2012 is available upon request to prospective donors and sponsors at email@example.com.